Gusto mo na bang mag-exit at bumalik na sa Barangay Nestlé?
Kasali ang lahat ng Kasambuhay
Barangay Nestlé Rewards Program 2023 Mechanics
The Barangay Nestlé Rewards Program (“Program”) is a loyalty program of Nestlé Philippines, Inc. (NPI). Members of the Program are given rewards, discounts and privileges in accordance with the Program’s criteria for membership. The Program will run from December 1,2022-November 30, 2023.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:A. QUALIFICATION/DISQUALIFICATION OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Membership is open to consumers of NPI and is a privilege granted by NPI. NPI reserves the right to deny, suspend, or terminate at any time at its sole discretion, without any liability, the membership in the Program of any member for any unauthorized registration to the Program, unauthorized, improper or illegal use of the rewards, discounts and privileges under the Program.
- All consumers of NPI who are at least 18 years old are qualified to join. Individual sari-sari store owners may also join the Program, provided they comply with the membership requirements under these Terms and Conditions.
B. DESCRIPTION OF MECHANICS
- PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP ACTIVATION
- 1.1 Any individual who wants to be a member of the Program must purchase participating products of stores covered or create an account through any of the following means:
- 1.1.1 https://www.digitindahan.com.ph
- 1.1.2 Barangay Nestlé Rewards Chatbot
- 1.2 Membership is activated once a consumer completes the sign-up process or on the member’s first order whichever comes first.
- 1.2.1 First Name
- 1.2.2 Surname
- 1.2.3 Email Address
- *Milk Code covered products shall be excluded from the coverage of the Program.
- 1.3 Membership is activated once a consumer completes the sign-up process or on the member’s first order whichever comes first.
- 1.4 Membership in the Program will be renewed automatically every year as long as the account is active, or until NPI announces the Program's cancellation. Membership to the Program is not subject to an annual fee. To be considered as an active account, the holder, at any given time within a continuous 12-month period, must purchase, redeem, or earn points.
- MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
C. DETERMINATION OF POINTS ELIGIBILITY:
- EARNING OF POINTS
1.1 Members shall earn points from their purchases of participating products from Nestlé at the Digitindahan and Mercury Drug Stores. Every Php1.00 purchase is equivalent to 1 point.
1.2 Bonus points may also be earned by members for a specific promo, criteria, duration or a limited time only.
1.3 Only purchases paid in cash, credit card, debit cards, Gcash shall be qualified to earn points. Points are earned as soon as the order has been successfully paid from Digitindahan or submission of a valid store’s receipt through the Barangay Nestlé Chat Bot.
1.4 Purchases paid using online reversal voucher or points redeemed are not qualified to earn points and shall be deducted from the total purchase amount.
1.5 Shipping fee and taxes shall not be qualified to earn points.
1.6 Points earned shall be reversed for voided transactions or refunded purchases, subject to the return policy of the DigiTindahan.
1.7 Points may not be assigned, sold, transferred, and/or pledged to any third party. Members have no property rights or other legal interests in points.
1.8 NPI has the right to monitor all account activity of every member. If, at NPI’s sole reasonable discretion, it has determined that the member has engaged in any fraud, abuse or suspicious activity in relation to privileges granted by virtue of his/her membership; failed to follow the Program rules; or made any misrepresentations, NPI reserves the right to close or suspend the his/her membership immediately, prohibit the member from accruing and/or earning points, and/or redeem any points. If the member’s points are cancelled or forfeited for any reason, NPI will not reinstate those points to the account. If the member’s account is closed for any reason, the consumer’s membership in the Program will be terminated. If a member conducted any fraudulent activity in relation to his/her membership, NPI reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and/or charge and collect from the member any points redeemed as a result of such activity.
2.EXPIRATION OF POINTS
Points earned shall automatically expire after 6 months of inactivity. Inactivity shall mean a member’s failure to earn additional points or redeem any points earned during the applicable period..
D. REWARD REDEMPTION OF PARTICIPANTS:
- REWARD REDEMPTION USING POINTS
1.1 To redeem the points earned, a member shall choose the amount of points that he/she wants to redeem upon check-out. One thousand (1,000) points earned shall be equivalent to Php10.00 cash back value.
1.2 A minimum single purchase amount of Php500.00 is needed to redeem if a member will redeem points from the DigiTindahan store.
1.3 Points may be used to redeem rewards anytime as long as the member’s points meet the minimum requirement for the chosen reward.
1.4 To redeem, a member may choose from the rewards catalog found in the rewards page in https://www.digitindahan.com.ph or Barangay Nestlé Rewards Chatbot.
- REDEMPTION OF THE BIRTHDAY BENEFIT FOR SUPER SUKI MEMBERS
- INFORMATION ON POINTS BALANCE
Consumers may know their available points for redemption by logging in to their DigiTindahan account at https://www.digitindahan.com.ph or through the Barangay Nestlé Rewards Chatbot
F. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
2.4 NPI shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by a member due to any failure or omission to notify him/her of any changes in these Terms and Conditions, participating companies in the Program, qualifying purchases and points awarded for qualifying purchases.
3. NOTICES AND MODIFICATIONS