- Combine eggs and MAGGIC MAGIC SARAP. Whisk well. Set aside.
- Cook bacon until oil is extracted, sauté onion, potato and carrots, together with bacon. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and bell pepper. Stir in celery. Season with MAGGI Oyster Sauce. Set aside.
- In a flat non-stick pan, heat butter. Add ½ of the prepared egg mixture and allow to spread. When set, sprinkle half of the cheese over egg then add ½ of the prepared vegetables.
- Fold omelet and cook for another minute. Transfer on a plate. Repeat procedure for remaining eggs and vegetable filling.
1 8g sachet MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
3 bacon slices, chopped
½ onion, diced
1 cup grated potato
½ cup grated carrots
1 cup shitake mushrooms, sliced
1 green bell pepper, cubed
¼ cup chopped celery
1 tbsp MAGGI Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp butter
¼ cup grated quick-melting cheese